Your privacy is important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://soscyli4.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user. On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: Digital Research S.L.
- Commercial name: Soscyli4
- NIF / CIF: B86680667
- Address: c / Ayala 56. 28001 Madrid (Madrid)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Digital transformation consulting
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, in volume 31144, book 8, folio 34) and sheet m-560509, on 08-28-2013
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Users of the web and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal information we deal with at Soscyli4 comes from:
- Contact Form
- Comments on blog
- Service request form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Soscyli4 is dealing with personal data that concerns me, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatmentRequest the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Digital Research S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible. Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and telephone number to respond to the requirements of the users of https://soscyli4.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (provider of Digital Research S.L.) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts https://soscyli4.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user can make as many comments as he / she wants and give an answer about the previous ones: I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (provider of Digital Research S.L.) within the EU.
- Service request form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email and telephone number to request any of the services that https://soscyli4.com makes available to its users. The information collected will allow requesting the corresponding service for a possible offline processing of it. Applications will be answered by email or phone. The web does not allow managing payments directly.
I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Siteground (provider of Digital Research S.L.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Soscyli4 can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://soscyli4.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Digital Research SL, it will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Soscyli4. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Digital Research S.L. (soscyli4) with address at c / Ayala 56. 28001 Madrid (Madrid), Madrid, 28001 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers. Soscyli4 does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved: Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://soscyli4.com, share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help https://soscyli4.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://soscyli4.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: We have several hosting service providers:
- SiteGround Spain, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround Spain, S.L.). SiteGround Spain, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Digital Research S.L ..
Advising / Management: Iberica de asesores s.l.u, with address at Avenida de Felipe II, 22 1º izq. More information in: without URL (Iberica de asesores s.l.u). Iberica de asesores s.l.u deals with the data in order to perform its advisory / management services to Digital Research S.L ..
By browsing https://soscyli4.com you can collect unidentifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
https://soscyli4.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations. This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. https://soscyli4.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties. With respect to the confidentiality of processing, Digital Research S.L. will ensure that any person who is authorized by soscyli4 to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and lenders), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty). When a security incident occurs, upon noticing soscyli4, you must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you submit to https://soscyli4.com, exonerating Digital Research S.L. (Soscyli4), of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Digital Research S.L. (Soscyli4 in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights.) This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Digital Research S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Digital Research S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, https://soscyli4.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://soscyli4.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them. Document revised on 05-25-2018.